- Chief Physician and Executive Director of Vaidya Ayurvedguru Pvt. Ltd., Karnal, India.
- CEO of ayurvedguru.com
- National Secretary of Moksha Foundation, India
- Nominated Member, Council Of Indian Medicine, Panchkula, Haryana Government.
- State Secretary of Vishwa Ayurved Parishad, Haryana and national executive member
- District Coordinator of Madhumeha mukta Bharat ( Stop Diabetes movement) of S-Vyaasa University Bangluru.
- Writer of a health column in a daily newspaper.
- Editor in Chief of Health Life newsletter, AYURVEDGURU, a fortnightly newsletter having subscriber base of more than 10000 people worldwide
- Ex-Consultant of Dabur Ayurvedic Specialty Limited, a corporate major of India dealing in herbs and its products.
- Consultant of NetBusModel Inc, Canada.
- Founder Vice President of Patanjali Yog Prashikshan Samiti Karnal
- Organized Hundreds Yoga Camps to Treat the Major Illness.
- Yog Rishi Swami Ram Dev Ji Visited Ayurvedguru formally Virmani Ayurveda & Panchkarma Chikitsalyam to Bless Dr Virmani For His Exellence In Panchkarma and Yoga.
- Ex- President , Arogya Bharati , Haryana State
- Secreatry , Shri Krishan Kripa Arogya Samiti
- Till date trained about 150 Doctors and thousands Therapists
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra in 1988-1993
- P.G. Diploma in Panchkarma from Manav Bharti University, Solan Himachal Pradesh
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D. Alternative Medicine) from Sri Lanka,
- Panchakrma Training from – world famous Arya Vaidya Chikitsalyam & Research Institute, Coimbatore. ( South India)
- Traditional bone Setting Training From Triveni Nursing Home , Trivendrum, Kerala
- 22 years in the field of Ayurveda, treated thousands of patients of Chronic Disease. Organised many camps to treat social society.
- Awarded Yog Shree on 1st World Yoga day(21st june 2015) by Bharat Vikas Parishad
- Pride of Karnal Award for outstanding contribution in promotion of Better Medical Services
- Award of Hounour by Budha Group of institutions for teaching skill to common society.
- Awarded as AyurvedGuru by Vishwa Ayurved Parishad for continuous teaching and sharing knowledge and experience without charging to Ayurveda students of India and Abroad.
- Author of a book entitled ‘Ayurved Dwarang – Sabhi Sukhi – Sabhi Nirogi (All Happy & Healthy with Ayurveda) published by Bathla Printers.
- Author of book entitled “Shreshta Santan Utpati Ke Upaaye” Ways to Get a Child with Good Intellect.
- Awarded for a record 1123 PanchKarma in a month.
- Awarded by swami Ram Dev ji For His Excellence in Panchkarma and Yoga.
- Many times Awarded by Society for medical camps and yoga camps.
- Author of several published papers in Health magazines, has chaired many sessions of seminars.
- Known for his clinical skills and expertise of Ayurveda & especially for the Panchkarma therapy in northern part of India. He has treated patients from all over the world.
- Seminars for Health awareness
- Providing good Health to other People.
Dr. Manoj Virmani is registered with
- Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Ministry of AYUSH ( Govt. of India ) New Delhi & The Board of Ayurveda & Unani
- Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health Govt. of Haryana Panchkula for legal practice in India.